Just when I thought I’ve seen everything.
At first I thought this was a joke, but found out that they actually sell these things on Amazon. Apparently people use these to connect one end to a generator and the other to a wall outlet to send power throughout a home. I cannot tell you how dangerous this is, not only being a fire hazard, but the ability to cause major shock with an exposed end if the other is actually plugged in.
Here is a great article on the issue from the website Gizmodo.
Leave a Reply